Thursday, April 20, 2006


Today was the first of our new co-op. It is largely for fun and for the social aspect of things, so we decided to do some things that we don't often do at home because they make such a mess: cooking, sewing and art. The kids all had a great time and learned a few things and the moms got to talk to each other some, which is a great bonus, so I think it was a success. Hope the rest run as smoothly as this one.

We went straight from co-op to the babies' nine month check up. I is over 19 lbs now, but T is a mere 17 lbs 14 oz. She looks bigger a lot of the time, so I was surprised. They are the same length, so he really is bigger. Anyway, the had a finger prick test for anemia today which did not go so well, especially for T. The nurse seemed to have no idea how to get her to bleed onto the little test thing and then when two nurses working together finally got the drop of blood in the right place,they realized that the little machine wasn't set right. T was pretty upset by the end of it. I's went a little better, but his numbers were just a little low. Apparently not enough to worry about though.

This evening was a mother/daughter activity for the 8-11 year old girls at church. We played volleyball. This was the first time I've played since high school PE. I usually avoid sports like the plague--mainly cause I stink at most of them. I had to do this for F though cause she would not have participated if I hadn't. I had T with me (I stayed with Daddy. It's the divide and conquer method.), so I got out of playing to take care of her part way through. :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez