Not much homeschooling happened here last week thanks to I not feeling well. He was up in the night a lot, leading to an extra sleep deprived Mommy. We had a fun time with our homeschool group on Friday at the park and we met with three other families to plan a coop that will start this week. I'm really excited about it and so are the girls.
Friday night was E's birthday party. All the kids seemed to have a great time, so I guess it was a winner. Her real birthday is still coming up, so we still have fun things to look forward to this week.
Tomorrow includes a lesson in service as we are taking dinner to a neighbor who just had a baby. I really enjoy being able to teach my kids to be kind and helpful as well as teaching them reading and math. It's one of the best advantages of homeschooling.
Below are some pictures we took today of all the kids in their Easter clothes before church. I may be biased, but these are some of the cutest kids ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment