Tuesday, April 11, 2006
4:02 PM
Posted by
Lauralyn
It's always nice to feel like you're doing something right. Today we went and met Daddy at Costco for lunch. While I was getting the pizza, Daddy and the kids were talking to a couple of women near our table. As they were leaving, one of them told me that my kids were "like poster children for homeschooling" because they seemed so friendly and outgoing rather than having the socialization problems people worry about. It's funny though because they are often shy in public. It's really because she was so outgoing and friendly to them that they felt comfortable to be that way with her. Still, made me feel good. It's not often that mommies get pats on the back like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have concluded that all non-homeschool people think this about us homeschool families. Isn't it sad? I talk about the same thing on my post "Homeschooled kids are weird" I love your blog, especially since my family is almost the same!!!
Post a Comment