Sunday, April 02, 2006

explaining the names


Edited to say: I have given up on changing names. I'm now just using initials instead. F is 9, E almost 7, A almost 5 and the girl twin is T and the boy twin is I.


Since I am changing my blog, I am re-explaining how I have changed our family's names. I am not sure how important it is for anonimity, but many people do it, so I am going to as well.

When we had three daughters, I used to always joke that we'd have one more and then we'd have a "Little Women" family. Our fourth daughter decided to bring along a brother for the ride. Anyway, since I'd rather not put all our family's info out on the web, I'm going to borrow the names from Little Women to use for all of us. DH does sometimes call me Marmee even though I can only wish that I was as wise as she. The girls can just go in order which makes Meg 9 years old, Jo about to turn 7, Beth almost 5 and Amy one of the eight month old twins. I guess the boy twin will be Laurie which will probably confuse me cause it seems like a girl name, but oh well. With five kids, I can't keep track of their real names half the time, so it may be tricky remembering any of this.

I will probably move over the rest of my old posts in a couple of days.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez