Life is all about learning as we homeschool our five beautiful children.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
3:35 PM
Posted by
Lauralyn
Her typical shy smile
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Lauralyn! I____ and T_______ are so cute!!! You are probably wondering who this is...no secret...I am also named Lauralyn and I 'googled' my name on the internet since all my life everyone has told me what a pretty and unusual name it is... I am a Labor Delivery nurse working in Canada.... unfortunately was injured in a car accident 1 yr ago,so I am mostly answering phonecalls from distraught new moms, sick people and those just wishing medical info. Hope life is going well with you. I am curious though....how did you come by your name? Sincerely, Lauralyn
My name is kind of a funny story. When my mom was pregnant, my dad was sure I was a boy. He had a name all picked out that he had always wanted for a boy. No need for a girl name cause of course that baby is a boy! Well, my mom was driving along one day and saw a sign for a little street called Lauralin drive. She liked the name but not the spelling, so she changed it. Asked my dad what he thought--he didn't care. I was a boy anyway, right? Well, obviously, I was a girl, so my younger brother got the other name, and I became Lauralyn.
Hope you are recovering well. If you get a minute, I'd love to hear how you got your name.
We are a homeschooling family of seven: Dad (Norm), Mom (Lauralyn), 18 year old daughter (Felicity), 16 year old daughter (Elisabeth), 14 year old daughter (Avonlea), and ten year old boy/girl twins (Isaac and Tabitha).
2 comments:
Hi Lauralyn!
I____ and T_______ are so cute!!!
You are probably wondering who this is...no secret...I am also named Lauralyn and I 'googled' my name on the internet since all my life everyone has told me what a pretty and unusual name it is...
I am a Labor Delivery nurse working in Canada.... unfortunately was injured in a car accident 1 yr ago,so I am mostly answering phonecalls from distraught new moms, sick people and those just wishing medical info.
Hope life is going well with you.
I am curious though....how did you come by your name?
Sincerely,
Lauralyn
My name is kind of a funny story. When my mom was pregnant, my dad was sure I was a boy. He had a name all picked out that he had always wanted for a boy. No need for a girl name cause of course that baby is a boy! Well, my mom was driving along one day and saw a sign for a little street called Lauralin drive. She liked the name but not the spelling, so she changed it. Asked my dad what he thought--he didn't care. I was a boy anyway, right? Well, obviously, I was a girl, so my younger brother got the other name, and I became Lauralyn.
Hope you are recovering well. If you get a minute, I'd love to hear how you got your name.
Post a Comment