OK, I may be proud of my sewing at times, but I think I'm even more proud of this: The girls made these skirts themselves. I taught a sewing class as part of our homeschool co-op that we do with a couple of other families. All the girls made pajama pants first, and then we did these skirts. I was so impressed at how much better all the girls were with their sewing after just that one project. They had improved a lot at keeping their seams straight. I'll admit that I'm releived these turned out so cute because I would have hated to feel embarrassed when they wore them to church. It's bad enough remembering that I actually wore some of my early sewing projects to church. :) Fortunately, these are darling and I couldn't have made them better myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment