Monday, April 28, 2008

lefties


My mom is left handed, so I've always wondered if any of our kids would be lefties. It looks like I. is going to be left handed. I keep forgetting to tell my mom about it, so I thought I'd just post it on my blog as a test to see if she ever reads this. :) If she knows about it next time I talk to her, then I'll know she checks in here.

1 comments:

Teresa on 11:57 PM said...

Lefties should rule the world...not that I'm biased or anything since I am also left handed. I still haven't been able to figure out if TS is left or right handed. He write w/his left. But he uses his right for so many things too. It would be fun for him to be left handed. Hey, as a tip from a lefty - don't let "I" hook his hand when he starts to write. Turn the paper to the left (opposite of how it is for a right handed person) and have him write normal. I can show you, but it makes for easier, nicer writing for a lefty.

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez