Monday, April 21, 2008
exercise for the terribly unfit
6:50 PM
Posted by
Lauralyn
A friend posted on her blog about how, despite being a great biker and swimmer, she wanted to take up running, so she's doing this couch to 5K plan. I looked at it and thought, wow, I think maybe I could do that. It'll be hard, but I can do it. So, today I did day one. Ouch! I am so out of shape it's not even funny. I mean, considering that I haven't done any regular exercise since I got pregnant with the twins, it's not surprising, especially since that pregnancy included ten weeks of bedrest. Anyway, despite wanting to quit half way through, I made it through the workout. Now there are just 26 left to go. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those so cool you're doing that! I initially thought it sounded interesting to try, but then remembered I was pregnant. Kind of the same thing I did when I was pregnant with TS (about 28 weeks along) and I was going to teach Emma how to do a cartwheel by showing her. Again, I forgot I was pregnant. Luckily I remembered before I did it;-)
Anyway, you'll have to keep us posted on how it goes!
Awesome- good for you!!! I need to exercise more too.
Post a Comment