Today I started off just wanting to crawl back in bed, but I didn't. First, I actually did my day 3 workout, so I have now accomplished week 1. Also today, I did a couple of little fix it jobs that have been waiting for Norm to have time. One was getting our new microwave (new in January, that is) into position with its trim kit. The other one was fixing a curtain that had fallen down. One of the brackets for the rod has been down also since January. It's a good thing I got N. that handy cordless drill for his birthday. ;)
Both T. and I. are totally obsessed with the idea of their birthday. Ever since I started planning E's birthday party (she turned 9 last week), they have been asking every day if it's "my birday?" They know they get cake and ice cream and presents and friends to come play. They will go over the whole list every day. T. has even learned to say that her "birday" will be in July when I remind her that it's not yet. Not that she has a clue what July means, just that she's heard me say it so many times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just have to send out a WOOHOO to you for Week 1. You are awesome!
Post a Comment