Here's Felicity with her great facial mask on on her birthday when I did her facial and her nails. I'm sure this picture will be a favorite for years to come.
Here you can see her hair. It's hard to see the highlights because they're subtle. They just make her hair look a little bit lighter really. She likes it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Lauralyn!
I usually lurk, but the facial got me curious...what IS that on Felicity's face?
Laurie
Laurie,
It's this cloth facial mask thing I bought at the grocery store. Isn't that where all the really high class salons get their facial stuff? The cloth is the throw away kind--kind of like wipes or disposable dish rags. It just has facial cleansing chemicals of some kind on it. I really got it just for the fun of doing facials with Felicity for her birthday. Other than the great picture, it was pretty much a waste, but it was cheap, so I think it was worth it just to have the picture to blackmail her with in a few years. :)
And, hey, when are you going to start a blog so that I can keep up with your family?
you may regret asking ;-D
http://ldttex.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment