Sunday, November 02, 2008



A long, long time ago my friend Siouxsie tagged me to post the fourth picture from my fourth folder. Here it is, a picture of Isaac and Tabitha right before their first birthday. It was really blurry, so I sharpened it in Picasa, but I'm not sure how great it looks. Still, you've gotta love this classic twin action. I mean, how often do you get to see one baby crawling over another sleeping baby? I'm only surprised by which one is sleeping and which one is crawling. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Siouxsie on 1:43 PM said...

I have to be honest that that picture almost makes me cry. It's SO SWEET to see little them...and doing such a telling thing. That really is so Isaac & Tabitha.
It also seemed to sharpen quite nicely.

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez