We just had one of the best Thanksgivings I can remember. I love getting together with our extended family, but this year we didn't end up doing that. It was just our own little family in our own house having only the Thanksgiving foods we like. I have never been so relaxed on Thanksgiving day. And we had the best turkey ever with this recipe thanks to my good friend Siouxsie. It wasn't hard to make and it had so much more flavor than any turkey I've ever had, so I'll probably always make this one from now on. My kids even wanted seconds, and usually they just want ham instead of the turkey. :) The drippings made great gravy, too.
One of the best things is that I was done cooking, eating and cleaning up before the twins went down for their nap, so I got to spend a couple of hours sewing in the evening. T.'s nightgown is ready for Christmas Eve now, and she is going to be soooo cute in it.
We hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving as much as we enjoyed ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment