Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christmas card pictures



Last Sunday we set out to take some pictures to put on our Christmas card. It all starts with Mommy spending hours finding matching shirts for the kids to wear. Then Mommy does everyone's hair to match (except, of course, I.'s). Mommy and the kids troop out to the back yard to take pictures. Kids last about five minutes. Mommy lasts a little longer before sending A. off to get Daddy to come help. Pretty soon Mommy abandons Daddy to play with the kids and take more pictures because she is too frusterated to stand it any more. Daddy takes over 100 pictures and NOT ONE has all five children looking good. Every one has someone missing or looking goofy. Mommy spends quite a while editing and trying to get everyone to agree on one picture--without success. So the top three all made this year's Christmas card and the print order is already on it's way here.

And since this post took me several days to write and it's now Thanksgiving, let me add a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I am so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life.

And I'm thankful that I have five super cute kids to take pictures of and that I have a camera to take pictures with--even if they all look silly. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

4sweetboys1princess on 10:57 AM said...

I feel for you. They turned out good though! We had family pictures on Wednesday and the best we could get was everyone smiling but Logan. Oh well.

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez