Wednesday, February 28, 2007

some days twins are the cutest


This morning I. and T. were being soooo sweet together. They both enjoy playing ring around the rosies, but in the past, it required a person between each of them because they would never hold hands together. Or they would just individually twirl around if no one wanted to make a circle with them. Today they figured out holding hands together so that it was just the two of them circling around while the rest of us sang for them. It certainly got my day off to a good start. :)

Later, of course, came the not so cute part of twins when they were playing outside and I ended up circling around the house over and over trying to keep track of them. T. had decided she wanted to go to the far side of the house from where everyone else was so she could eat some dirt in secret. I ran around to find her and by the time I got back to the driveway where the older girls were, I. had wandered off. Repeat the process. Back to find T. had wandered off. Oh well, I got my walk in for the day. :)

0 comments:

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez