Saturday, February 24, 2007

Another attempt to keep up with this blg


After learning a little more, I am feeling more comfortable with the question of privacy and blogging, so I am going to give this another go. Even if no one is interested enough in my rather boring life, it will make a good way of journaling for me. That's another thing I'm really, really bad at. :)

In the next couple of days, I plan to add some new pictures. In the meantime, here's a bit about what's going on with the Little Women:

F. is really great, but she's hitting the pre-puberty days, and I'm not looking forward to the full-fledged hormones that are on the horizon. Sometimes it seems like she goes around with a chip on her shoulder about everything, and then other times she reverts to her usual cheerful, helpful self. I think I just need a little more sleep before I really have to face her teenage years. Hopefully the twins will be allowing me that soon.

E. has finally hit something in math that she didn't understand instantly: multiple digit multiplication. Since she's only 7, I figure she can take a break and come back to it later. She'll be getting baptized this year. It feels like a long time since F. was baptized, but I'm not sure I'm ready for my second baby to be that grown up.

A. has hit a really great phase lately where she just wants to help and learn all the time. I'm really enjoying it while it lasts. :) She has been trying to learn to read more and is making fairly good progress despite my inconsistency in working with her.

T. has started doing anything she knows is cute and looking around to see if we notice her being cute. She has a strong sense of the order of things and is the first to fold her arms whenever she knows it's prayer time. That includes having prayers for every snack some days. "Do you want some goldfish crackers?" She folds her arms to pray over them. It's pretty funny sometimes.

I. is little Mr. Adventure. I will probably be insane soon just from trying to keep him from climbing on something that will kill him if he falls. And, of course, whatever he does, T. wants to do, too. Things she would never think of herself are incredibly fun when I. does them. They seem to view the entire world as their personal jungle gym. :)

0 comments:

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez