Tuesday, March 06, 2007

who are they and what did they do with my children?


All of a sudden today E. and A. were in the most helpful mood. They declared it "helpful day" and cleaned two bathrooms (actually begged to do it), took out all the garbages, helped me clean the pantry and helped with I. and T. I was in total shock. If I had asked them to do those things, I can only imagine the whining, but since they decided to do it, it was fun. According to them, every Tuesday will now be helpful day. I'm interested to see how next Tuesday goes. Pardon my skepticism. :)

1 comments:

Unknown on 4:32 PM said...

Your children need to come play with MY children and teach them a thing or two about fun!!!

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez