Ok, I haven't written here for a long, long time, but I recently received an email from a friend saying she misses my blog posts, so I am inspired to begin again. I have some conflicted feelings because it seems a little scary to put too much info out on the internet, but if I just write for family and friends, I feel like no one reads it. My family is slowly getting used to using the internet. I think my parents actually got a cable modem recently--only because my brother insisted when he came home from his mission for the LDS church.
So, the twins are walking now. They're totally into everything, and it is so much harder to keep up with two than one. I am grateful daily that I have older kids around to help. T is really cute and enjoys music a lot. Whenever we are watching anything and the theme music comes on, she starts dancing (mostly just bouncing up and down). Today when we watched General Conference, she was dancing to the Tabernacle Choir. :) I is definitely all boy. He likes throwing a big ball around and is always eager to go outside. It's getting hard to sneak through any door without having him follow me cause he's so dang fast. He also recently discovered how to open all the lever door handles in our house. (What's up with those anyway? They are so much easier for little kids to open than regular door handles.) More baby proofing was happening this week.
The big sisters are all doing great. F continues to love reading. She and E recently started piano lessons and are enjoying that--mostly. Some days they are less than thrilled to practice, but it's going well overall. E is developing a really fun sense of humor. A is cute with a short hair cut this fall. A couple of months ago, she chopped the left side of her hair off--on a Sunday morning! Thankfully, a friend who cuts hair came and fixed it up for me before church. Anyway, it's slowly growing out, but it's still kinda short. It looks a lot like Tinkerbell, so that's what she's going to be for Halloween. This would be her Kindergarten year, so she's doing a bit of schoolwork each day with her big sisters. It's pretty cute, but I honestly can't imagine her going off to school. She still likes to check in with Mommy when she's busy playing.
I is crying, so time for this Mommy to run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ha Ha! Your life is so much like mine, though so different! P.S. One blog in 7 months almost doesn't count as "beginning again"!
Post a Comment