Sunday, November 01, 2009
Halloween
4:39 PM
Posted by
Lauralyn
The little prince and princess. I figured I needed to get this one in before Isaac decided he was too old to be a prince. In the future, I do plan to get them to do Luke and Leia from Star Wars, but I figure that my days of coordinated costumes are numbered.
For our ward trunk or treat, the older girls and their friend all dressed up as members of their own made up band: Funky Pinkie Toe. As you can see, that costume consists of dressing in the weirdest things they can find. When we went to eat before going to the church, the cashier wanted to know why all my kids were dressed as clowns.
Avonlea and Elisabeth decided that the Funky Pinkie Toe costume wasn't so fun, so on Halloween night, we raided the dress up stuff for something better. Avonlea went as a bride. Next post: Elisabeth as a water bender.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Funkie Punkie Toe! hahaha. I love it.
Those are GREAT costumes! They look so cute!
Very Cute!
Post a Comment