Tonight we were having fun looking at old video of Isaac and Tabitha when they were little. I thought this particular clip really captured the joy of being a twin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is all about learning as we homeschool our five beautiful children.
Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez
3 comments:
They were SO LITTLE!!! Oh my holy! It just doesn't seem like they were ever so small but I know they were...and smaller than that even. :-) What a cute moment in time to have captured.
Haha...how cute! Do they have twin speak? I watch twin girls (Kristin's age) and they say no, but I think otherwise.
Lourie,
I don't think my two really have twin speak. They are fraternal, so it's really just having a same age sibling rather than having someone who is extra close genetically. I think that perhaps identical twins are more likely to have those special things. I don't know. It's really only recently that my two talk to each other a lot. In the past, they've really talked more to other people. Tabitha, being a girl, has been chatty for a while. Isaac, being a boy, has been more into talking only when he wanted something. Recently, they've started chatting away in the car. They even do "Do you remember..." conversations--often with things that never happened. They just make it up. But sometimes they're remembering a real incident. It's pretty funny.
Post a Comment