Saturday, April 11, 2009

painting pictures


Here are some purple walls in the kitchen. I love how the color looks with the trim. These pictures aren't the best for seeing the color, but I promise, it's great in person.
Here's Norm up on the wimpy ladder painting the kitchen. We ended up getting a better ladder later because I couldn't really reach the top of the walls on this one.
Here the kids pose in front of the newly green living room walls. I thought I'd taken some better pictures of this, but I guess not. Still, you can see the colors.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lourie on 10:01 PM said...

Oh my goodness they are all growing up! I love these pics.

4sweetboys1princess on 8:44 PM said...

looks great!

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez