Wednesday, April 15, 2009



One more picture just because I liked this one so much. Avonlea wanted one of her and Tabitha just because they were matching, but Tabitha was being so uncooperative this time. Usually, Isaac is the problem, but today it was Tabby. Anyway, she wasn't cooperating about the picture with Avonlea until I offered her a piece of candy when we were all done with pictures. Wow! Amazing how a little bribery will bring out a smile.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

J D C and N on 9:43 PM said...

That is a super cute picture!! The others before are so cute too.

Tom and Audrie on 6:02 PM said...

I can't believe how much your kids have changed since we moved. thye are beautiful. Audrie
tomaudriebernhardt.blogspot.com

Tom and Audrie on 9:37 PM said...

I had no idea you were related to Earl and Ginger. Ginger is my cousin.

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez