Tuesday, May 06, 2008
This is why we shouldn't have two year olds
10:15 PM
Posted by
Lauralyn
Today the twins got a hold of the Desitin and decided that their hands looked really pretty in white. When I caught them at it, T. looked like she had elbow length white gloves on. Her brother had been less ambitious and settled for covering his hands. Of course I grabbed their hands to keep them from touching anything, but then I had no hands to open the door to get to the bathroom to wash them. I asked A. to open the door. She looks at the twins and says, "This is why we shouldn't have two year olds." Uh, yeah, too bad they have to be two before they can be three.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha! that's too funny!
Don't you know you are supposed to grab the camera before the doorknob and take pictures?? HAHA
*Howling with laughter*
Ha Ha Emerald did the same thing one afternoon when I put her down for a nap, only by the time I checked in on her, she had pasted herself, her dolly (very goth-looking dolly!), and her blankets! And we had to pick up the boy child in 10 minutes! I turned into an expert Desitin remover all of a sudden! Rely on children to help you discover your hidden talents!
Post a Comment