I listen to Isaac count, "thirteen-one, fourteen-one..."
Me: Isaac, what are you counting?
Isaac: I'm counting all the numbers.
Me: Well, that wasn't quite right.
Isaac: Why not?
Me (a little distracted): It just wasn't.
Isaac: Because there's no thirteen-one?
Me: That's right.
Isaac: Well, confinity is the last number.
Me: Yeah, that's right.
Isaac: What number comes right before confinity?
Me: Why don't you ask Daddy that one?
Isaac: Because he knows all the numbers?
Me: That's right.
Isaac: That's because he's really smart. You're a little bit smart, but Daddy is really smart.
Gee, thanks kid. But I just pawned the "last number before infinity" question off on Daddy. I think that makes me the smart one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Only Daddy won't know what confinity means...you do because you're the mom...so you're actually the smart one! See how I turned that around for you? You're welcome :)
Post a Comment