Tuesday, March 18, 2008


The other night the twins went to bed really early because they hadn't had a nap. When I went to get ready for bed, T woke up, but I figured that if I laid down with her, she'd go right back to sleep. So I hurried to brush my teeth and get into bed. She was quiet cuddling with me, so I figured she was going back to sleep. Pretty soon, I zonked out. Meanwhile, N was up late working in the computer room. T did not go back to sleep. Instead she decided that since there were still lights on, she should be able to get up, so she went into the bathroom, took off her pajamas and diaper and tried to go potty. No pee ended up in the potty, but apparently she managed to pee all over the floor. When N found her, she was sitting on the counter getting soap all over herself (she loves soap). Thankfully, she didn't fall or anything, but the mental image of her sitting naked on the counter after peeing on the floor when she was supposed to be sleeping was just so funny that I had to share. :)

1 comments:

Teresa on 10:40 PM said...

haha! That's pretty good. It's amazing the things kids do!

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez