Monday, September 10, 2007



T. has learned to ham it up for the camera. It's a big change from the days when she would cry at the sight of it. I think I like her pictures better this way. :)


A little chocolate on his chin only makes him cuter, right?


In looking for some cute pictures to post, I realized something: I need to get the camera out more often. I've been so crazy busy this summer that I keep forgetting to take some really GOOD pictures instead of just the silly ones. Well, soon the beautiful fall weather will give me the itch to do some cute outdoor pics, so then I'll have something better to show off. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so big and so cute!! I can't believe how grown up they look!

4sweetboys1princess on 1:01 PM said...

Cute pictures, so innocent looking!

Teresa on 2:30 AM said...

I love that she likes to show off for the camera. That's too cute! Those are cute photos. I love the pictures you take and the ones you have around your house. I'm sure you get some super cute new ones this fall;-)

 

Live and Learn Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez